Friday, March 23, 2012

MY FIRST BLOG

Ok. This is it. I'm officially blogging. Not sure what that means but I think its going to be alright. I guess I should begin by introducing myself. My name is Meilan. I am half Chinese and half...well, American. I am a little over a third done with my life and I have yet to feel like I have my place. And I figured  that somewhere in this digital infinite abyss there's gotta be some room for me somewhere! I love art, I love fashion, I love fabric and I love flowers. I wanted to find a safe place to store all of these things I love and all of the inspiration and ideas they provoke before I forget them all. This may be the perfect place for me to share all that I love. Soooo... here  goes.

peonies...my favorite



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love peonies too. you are off to a great start.... Carol